Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com
Copy And Paste The Given Link To Address Bar http://www.clixsense.com/?2153794
About Me
Name: The Key For Succes
Home: mumbai, maharashtra, India
About Me: You will see me as a person focussed on my goal/aim/mission, which keeps me thinking all the time.But thats the way I am , and that is the path to success-->KICK OUT WASTEFUL TALKS/ACTIVITIES, AND THINK AND IMPLEMENT THAT WHICH WILL HELP YOU TOWARDS YOUR ULTIMATE MISSION!!-
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
   
XML
Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Subscribe in Rojo
Add to Technorati Favorites!


Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Google
Add to My Yahoo! Add to Technorati Favorites
Monday 9 July, 2007
Reason To Upgrade The VISTA
Just like when Windows XP was released, most people did not do an immediate upgrade. You can probably upgrade to Windows Vista with a lot few problems then with XP but I would still wait a few months.

There are quite a few reasons why you should wait.
The first reason is security. There will always be a few problems and bugs with the initial release of any software product. I know there have been a few beta versions and release candidates, but there will still be bugs.

The second reason is software compatibility. You may think all your software and hardware is compatible with Windows Vista, but the vendors may not have drivers or updates ready by the time Vista comes out. I would rather wait to get a valid driver from the manufacturer then a generic driver from Microsoft.

The third reason would be the learning curve. I know this isn't a very strong reason, but there will still be a learning curve with Windows Vista. If you are comfortable with Windows XP then Vista probably will be a welcome change, but for new users or users who are not experts with Windows XP, this could be a problem.

I would recommend trying Windows Vista out in a computer store first to make sure that you want to upgrade to the latest version of Windows. Windows Vista is a welcome update, but I am going to wait at least 3 months before I upgrade my computer because of possible security and software problems.

Labels:

posted by The Key For Succes @ 10:25 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home